On this page, you can find some general tips that are not a substitute to a healthcare professional’s advice. If you are insecure or have questions, please always consult a doctor.
- Learn as much as possible about the condition to better understand the friend’s or family member’s situation. The more you know, the more you can support the affected person.
- Help with everyday tasks such as body care and dressing.
- Inform yourself about the dos and don’ts of the diet and keep an eye on dietary habits.
- Schedule doctor’s appointments and help giving medication.
- Immediately inform a doctor if you notice any changes in physical or mental behavior.